Our web developers work closely with our creative team to build websites, apps, and all things digital. We’re looking for someone who can actively engage in client meetings about web development, consult for functionality, develop websites with easy-to-edit CMS, and multitask between multiple projects.
Skill & Experience
- Understanding and appreciation of design and creativity, and attention to detail.
- Tertiary qualified in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Development consistency/troubleshooting across cross-browser, cross-platform/devices, and familiarity with Windows emulator.
- Proficiency in WordPress (both back-end and front-end development) including customised themes and child themes, custom post types, custom fields, custom shortcodes, php modification of template files, writing custom jQuery scripts.
- Ability to develop for desktop, mobile, and responsive.
- Domain/hosting experience, including setting up new accounts, domain forwarding, setting mx records and name servers, creating new myQSL databases for WordPress.
Experience with Motion Graphics and animation, including After Effects and Adobe Edge.
Degree in Design/Digital communication or similar.
*Only successful applicants will be contacted.